[DPRG] Roborama Line Following Course

Subject: [DPRG] Roborama Line Following Course
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 24 22:26:43 CDT 2007

Hello Glenn (contest coordinator) and Folks who are going to compete in
upcoming DPRG Roborama line following contest:

Frank Elia has been working on a course that is transportable, but not made
using paper substrate.

We had several complaints about the paper course last contest. It was in
poor shape. Also discontinuities in curves constructed with straight line
segments violated curve radius (0")

I have posted some photos at the following address
_http://www.deltagr.com/line_ (http://www.deltagr.com/line)

If you have comments.. please contact Frank -- or feel free to place reply
on list.
He is planning to glue (using spray adhesive) line segments as early as  this
Saturday.
There is a chance he may delay in favor of using Rick Bickle's interlocking
foam squares shown at images
also on above link.

Thanks,
Ron