[DPRG] RBNO tonight

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO tonight
From: Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Date: Wed Oct 31 06:35:57 CDT 2007

There were two reasons we put the floor down.

1. The roof was leaking and the water could run under the floor to a
drain about 6-8 feet from the bathroom door. The roof does not leak
anymore.

2. The floor was not level. It sloped towards the drain. The slope
increased around the drain. The raised floor was level, because we put
shims under it to level it. (And to let water flow under the supports.)

Kip

--
Kipton Moravec KE5NGX
"Always do right; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest."