[DPRG] Is subsumption old hat? .... and who cares whattheacademics and doing?

Subject: [DPRG] Is subsumption old hat? .... and who cares whattheacademics and doing?
From: Randy M. Dumse rmd at newmicros.com
Date: Mon Sep 10 13:13:39 CDT 2007

Jeff Koenig said: Monday, September 10, 2007 9:39 AM
> I just ordered "Artificial Intelligence and Mobile Robots:
> Case Studies of Successful Robot Systems by David Kortenkamp,
> R. Peter Bonasso, and Robin Murphy (Paperback - Mar 6, 1998)".
>
> I'll check it out!  Thanks.

Oh. I don't know that one. I have "Introduction to AI Robotics"
by Murphy

http://www.csee.usf.edu/~murphy/book/

Huh. I was suspicious when you said it was available at $11 on
Amazon. Looks like the cheapest used I found is $35. Think
that's because it is being used as current class room text.

Well, I'll be curious to see what you've got there. If you don't
like it, I'll give you the $11 for it, if you want to sell.

Randy
www.newmicros.com