[DPRG] Is subsumption old hat? .... and who cares whattheacademics and doing?

Subject: [DPRG] Is subsumption old hat? .... and who cares whattheacademics and doing?
From: Jeff Koenig koenig.jeff at gmail.com
Date: Mon Sep 10 18:11:32 CDT 2007

Randy Wrote:

> Oh. I don't know that one... if you don't
> like it, I'll give you the $11 for it, if you want to sell.

Wow...mighty big of you, Randy!  I've never heard of a third-party
money back guarantee before.

Actually, I looked through the table of contents, and found some
chapters that looked interesting, so I'll almost certainly keep it.

I put "robot murphy" into Amazon's search field, and the top one was
the one I bought. (The second was "Pluto Nash"...hehe.)

After I read it,  I'll post a review, and maybe I'll be able to answer
your earlier message better.

-Jeff