[DPRG] November Contest

Subject: [DPRG] November Contest
From: Glenn Pipe ggpipe at yahoo.com
Date: Mon Sep 17 20:48:54 CDT 2007

I arranged to hold the November contest on November 17 because the space was not available on Nov 10, during the regular meeting time. The contest will be held in the lobby area of the Museum of Nature and Science. The contest will be a combination of the outdoor long haul contest with the same course as the first one, just west of the Imax dome. The other part will be indoors in the lobby and will consist Quick Trip, T Time, Line Following, and if there is enough interest, Can Can. We will use the large course which should allow larger robots or robots that have trouble with the small course's short walls. As usual, the contest starts at noon. Just to be different this time, I would like to do a free "pre registration". I would like to encourage everyone who has even a slight interest to sign up as it doesn't cost anything and there won't be any penalty for cancellation. This will give me as the contest organizer an idea of the interest level for the
 event and allow me to prepare accordingly. It may also encourage other people that are thinking of participating to give it a go.

So, if you are interested in competing, please fill out the form below:

Name: ___________________

Robot name(s): ________    _________   ___________

Events:  __ Outdoor long haul
         __ Quick Trip