[DPRG] Autonomous Flying Robots

Subject: [DPRG] Autonomous Flying Robots
From: Oleg Lioubtchenko robohobby at gmail.com
Date: Fri Sep 21 01:25:17 CDT 2007

Hi,

Yes, it is very interesting to place cameras on helicopters or any other
motorized flying things.
But if you want just to have some fun and don't want to create too
complicated things, you can use kite as a flying platform.

For example, see some video and pictures from my site:

http://robohobby.s41.eatj.com/green_island_c75_1.jsp

Pay attention to 'Video 3 - movie from a kite' (It is most interesting video
on this page).

Sincerely, Oleg

--
http://www.RoboHobby.com <http://www.robohobby.com/> - Java brain for your
small hand-made J2ME robot, based on cell phone (Siemens S75) with camera.