[DPRG] Breadboards in high-speed apps

Subject: [DPRG] Breadboards in high-speed apps
From: Jeff Koenig koenig.jeff at gmail.com
Date: Wed Dec 3 09:27:04 CST 2008

Hi Ray,

For high-speed prototyping, forget the white plastic solderless
breadboards. They'll only cause grief.

There are some great hints toward the middle of this site:

http://electronicdesign.com/Articles/Index.cfm?AD=1&ArticleID=6105

And yes, stray capacitances are additive.  You just have to find ways
to minimize or eliminate them.

Happy Building,
Jeff