[DPRG] Christmas Party

Subject: [DPRG] Christmas Party
From: Jeff Koenig koenig.jeff at gmail.com
Date: Sun Dec 7 11:02:45 CST 2008

Hi All,

Glenn Pipe previously forwarded the message below to the list, and
Jerry's asked me re-submit the invitation.

Jerry Chevalier has an incredible collection of science-fiction robot
replicas.  And when I say replicas, I mean that they're undoubtedly
more functional than the ones that were actually used in the movies.
He's having a get-together at his house on December 13th at 2:00PM,
and has invited anyone on this list who would like to attend.  He asks
that you RSVP at (214) 207-8226.  Tell him you're with the DPRG.

Even if you haven't been bitten by the R2-D2 building bug (as I have),
it will be very well worth while to go to see the construction
techniques employed.

Best Regards,
Jeff