[DPRG] Tue RBNO -- Possible Cancelation -- Will Notify Tue Afternoon

Subject: [DPRG] Tue RBNO -- Possible Cancelation -- Will Notify Tue Afternoon
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 15 20:23:00 CST 2008

Dear Prospective Dec 16th  RBNO Attendees,

Tiny Cubes of ice beating against my window reminded me that Doug called a
little while ago wondering whether we should cancel RBNO tomorrow.

He had just taken a spill on his motor scooter on the ice, which  prompted
him to think about everyone's safety tomorrow evening.

Per his suggestion: Watch the list to see if we cancel. You should  see
something posted by about 3PM. If not, you decide if it is worth the  risk for what
of course is always a fun, educational and interesting  evening.

Ron Grant

PS  Doug reassured me that his scooter is OK -- just a few more  scratches..