[DPRG] OT: Ham gear

Subject: [DPRG] OT: Ham gear
From: Dan Williams dan_williams39 at yahoo.com
Date: Fri Dec 26 13:09:57 CST 2008

I know there are some ham operators on the list and thought I'd post it here. I have some gear that needs a good home:
2 Kenwood 2-meter transcievers
Ramsey pre-amp
Mirage preamp Royce SWR power meter
AEA Antenna Tuner
Palomar R-X Noise Bridge
various connectors, cables, filters, etc.
Triplett analog multi-meter

I live in Arlington and I only make it up to the WWH once a year and that isn't on my calendar for several months. I was going to say must take all plus a cat but figured to many people would want the cats. I got this stuff when my next door neighbor died and have decided not to take up another hobby.

Happy Holidays!