[DPRG] Re: Ham gear

Subject: [DPRG] Re: Ham gear
From: Ray Xu rayxu at tx.rr.com
Date: Mon Dec 29 00:17:15 CST 2008

Just my comment:

I got the VEX kit around 2004 as also a gift from my father.  After coming
up with numerous ideas after the basic "square bot" in the manual, I finally
built this robotic arm driven by two motors per joint with a worm gear gear
box and it has the VexPlorer claw assembly.  If anyone remembered, I brought
it to several RBNOs at the Garland club house around the summer of 2008.  If
anyone wants to see it, I can post some pictures of it and post it on the
Vex forums.

I even used it to fetch Dale a bottle of water...

Ray Xu