[DPRG] Spring Outdoor Contests #1 and #2, addendum2: navigation

Subject: [DPRG] Spring Outdoor Contests #1 and #2, addendum2: navigation
From: Kenneth Maxon kmaxon at qwest.net
Date: Fri Feb 1 18:36:11 CST 2008

Amen to that Robert!

Great work David.  I think the amateur robotics community as a whole gains
when people take the time to think something through and document it.
Given the fact that it is an amateur community we to often think we are off
the hook in the documentation dept and that only hurts ourselves (used in
the context of the larger group).   When I see these sorts of posts I smile
and know that our peers and those who come after us will benefit greatly, so
I offer up my humble praise to you.  -Thank You.

-Kenneth