[DPRG] Spring Outdoor Contests #1 and #2, addendum2: navigation

Subject: [DPRG] Spring Outdoor Contests #1 and #2, addendum2: navigation
From: ed at okerson.com ed at okerson.com
Date: Fri Feb 1 19:27:50 CST 2008

I'll second, or is it third, that!!!

I have seen many fine postings pass through this list, as well as the
other robotics mailing lists, but David's recent posts on how it is
actually done are most excellent.

Recently the Home Brew Robotics Club started a wiki where they are
attempting to build up a large knowledge base on all things robotic.
Perhaps we should consider something similar, or at least contributing to
theirs:

http://hbrobotics.org/wiki/index.php5/Main_Page

It is generally easier to find information in a wiki than in mailing list
archives.

Ed Okerson