[DPRG] wiki

Subject: [DPRG] wiki
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Sat Feb 2 09:46:50 CST 2008

There's actually a Dokuwiki already running on the box from a previous
DPRG project. All we'd need to do is write the glue code to integrate
the login with the main site so we don't have to have multiple logins.
DokuWiki is pretty simple and has the advantage of not needing an SQL
database.

I'm open to using MediaWiki (or variants) as well. There are a lot of
wiki packages around these days and there's a cool site called
wikimatrix.com that can be used to search for or compare features. I'll
want anything we run to be free software (free as in speech - GPL). I'd
prefer something small and fast that doesn't need an SQL database but
that's not an absolute requirement. Something template based that we can
theme to match the look and feel of the rest of the site would be nice
also. We can toss around some ideas at the RBNO next Tuesday.

-Steve