[DPRG] Robots on the Moon

Subject: [DPRG] Robots on the Moon
From: Randy M. Dumse rmd at newmicros.com
Date: Sat Feb 23 15:58:59 CST 2008

I said: Saturday, February 23, 2008 1:33 PM
> Let me guess. Will these be autonomous? Or teleremotely
> operated, on the dark side of the moon. Where no radio signals
can go.

Just in case anyone missed it, I was having a good chuckle when
I wrote this, so I wasn't criticizing anyone other than the
article writer for leaving a big chunck of important information
out. Hope it was received in that light.

Also when I said "dark side" of the moon, I meant "radio dark
side", as opposed to sun-light or not side, which of course
means two different things. Should have said "far side" (thanks
Tom for correction).

Randy
www.newmicros.com