[DPRG] Robots on the Moon

Subject: [DPRG] Robots on the Moon
From: Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Date: Sun Feb 24 08:23:39 CST 2008

I am guessing they will have geosynchronous satellites around the moon
to relay the results to where they can be picked up by earth. The other
option is a single non-geosynchronous satellite that uploads the data
when it is on the back side, and downloads it to earth when it is on the
earth side.  Since there is no atmosphere, or other transmitters,
existing technology like 2.4 GHz radios can reach the satellite with
very wide bandwidth.

Kip

--
Kipton Moravec KE5NGX
"Always do right; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest."