[DPRG] Need Judges for the First Tech Challenge competition for This Weekend Saturday March 1, to be held at UTA

Subject: [DPRG] Need Judges for the First Tech Challenge competition for This Weekend Saturday March 1, to be held at UTA
From: Huff, Brian L bhuff at uta.edu
Date: Wed Feb 27 14:58:37 CST 2008

Dear DPRG Members,

I would like to know if any of you are available this Saturday, March 1,
to Judge the First Tech Challenge at The University of Texas at
Arlington.  The FIRST Tech Challenge is a robotics competition for high
school students.  The bulk of the Judging responsibilities (and
assistance) will occur between 8:00 am and 1:30 pm.  The competition
will carryon until about 4:00 pm.

The event will be held in UTA's new activities building.  I am looking
for between 8 to 12 volunteers to form two to three panels of judges.  I
already have a commitment by 5 or so and I would be very interested to
have experienced Robotics enthusiasts from DPRG to take part.

If you are interested, please reply to this e-mail and I will try
forward you more information.  If you can not make it but know another
robotifile that might, please forward him/her this message.

Brian Huff

Associate Professor

The University of Texas at Arlington

(817) 272-3053