[DPRG] Fall Robomagellan

Subject: [DPRG] Fall Robomagellan
From: Randy M. Dumse rmd at newmicros.com
Date: Thu Jul 3 14:17:42 CDT 2008

Steven Rainwater said: Thursday, July 03, 2008 10:07 AM
> There's a Roborama scheduled for November 22 of this year but
> I don't know who's organizing it or if it will include an
> outdoor competition.

Thanks Steven. As I said, I lump the OC and RoboM into the same
type contest, so my question should have been if we were having
a Outdoor Challenge.

So if it is timed with Roborama, it will fall right around
Thanksgiving break, which could be a boon to students trying to
travel. Although I see this year Thanksgiving is on the 27th, so
it's the following holiday weekend.

Well that helps with planning quite a bit. Thanks.

Randy