[DPRG]Wall-E

Subject: [DPRG]Wall-E
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 4 14:03:29 CDT 2008

Hey Ray,

You might want to look at Nano-ITX and Pico-ITX.
Not used personally, but they look pretty interesting.

I like to use something like a serial port to interface to a  microcontroller
to handle realtime stuff and/or anything I might have on a bread  board.

You might want USB connectivity if you are talking lots of data, e.g. more
than about 5K-10K MAX per second (e.g. 115K Baud = about 10K bytes / sec  max)

BTW Thanks for joining DPRG, now to get you added to membership  roster.
I will send a reminder to Martin. If he was at RBNO last week, my fault for
forgetting to give him your check.

Ron Grant