[DPRG]Wall-E

Subject: [DPRG]Wall-E
From: Dean Hall dwhall256 at gmail.com
Date: Fri Jul 4 14:12:49 CDT 2008

Ray, you are unlikely to find anything that runs at 1 GHz that you
can breadboard.  Fast signals don't do well on a breadboard.  A 1 GHz
signal usually requires working on the special surface-mount grids
often used in RF work or a PCB.

Furthermore, I don't know of many microcontrollers or DSPs that
operate at 1 GHz.  Perhaps you could mention why you believe you need
1 GHz and we could find another solution.  Do you need the processing
power? or do you need to interface to a very fast signal?

!!Dean