[DPRG] Dateline 4th July, 2312

Subject: [DPRG] Dateline 4th July, 2312
From: Randy M. Dumse rmd at newmicros.com
Date: Fri Jul 4 17:24:48 CDT 2008

Dateline 4th July, 2312

Breakthrough Archeological Find

Today our archeologists made an amazing discovery. Tracing
through the layers, back to the start of the previous two
centuries, evidence of the trash crisis was uncovered. A layer
of discarded toys seems to have started it all, estimate
scientists, probably accumulated in early 2009. The toys
apparently made almost entirely of used robots was found. A
strange tracked toy, with two arms and a dual camera like head
must have been "all the rage" for a few months, judging by the
thick layer of these dolls and automated toys then tossed out
after disppointingly breaking down. A yellow body and a logo of
WALL-E was still visible at places in this layer of trash.
Apparently the discarding of these robot began a trend where
everything became throwaway, which lead to our current garbage
crisis. ...