[DPRG]Wall-E

Subject: [DPRG]Wall-E
From: Randy M. Dumse rmd at newmicros.com
Date: Mon Jul 7 20:30:57 CDT 2008

Dan Miner said: Monday, July 07, 2008 5:44 PM
> There were other technical problems I had to ignore.
> - Why did EVE's ship need to leave Earth

Dan I think you meant to reply all. Good comments. Consider
resending to the list as well as me.

Here's another one that perplexed me. Why does EVA have a gun?
If her mission is to find life on earth, why does she first
blast the tar out of everything that moves? That would make
finding a plant waving in the wind pretty parched wouldn't it?
Blasting it to bits before scanning it? So what's the big gun
she carries for? And what is it supposed to ward off on a planet
devoid of life?

Yep, there's some real stretches in that movie.

Wonder how many kids thing cockroaches are cute and make good,
loyal, endearing, unsquishable pets now, too.

Randy