[DPRG] BBQ This Weekend!

Subject: [DPRG] BBQ This Weekend!
From: Jeff Koenig koenig.jeff at gmail.com
Date: Sat Jul 12 11:55:39 CDT 2008

Fellow DPRG members,

What are you reading this for?  You should be packing up to go to the
BBQ at John Drummond's house!

The comedic value of watching me unload over 100 lbs. of custom
machined aluminum in the heat should be more than enough to make the
trip worthwhile.

Hope to see everyone there!  Bring your incomplete robots and show 'em
off!  (By definition, no DPRG robot is EVER finished).

See you there!

-Jeff