[DPRG] Mini-Maker Faire Nature and Science Museum (formerly The Science Place) Sat

Subject: [DPRG] Mini-Maker Faire Nature and Science Museum (formerly The Science Place) Sat
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 16 11:42:46 CDT 2008

All,

Reminder:  Mini-Maker Faire at Nature and Science Museum
This Sat 9 am - 5 pm

Glenn filled out the paperwork.
I assume we can show up as a group.

The Heathkit Hero Robot is up and running thanks to efforts of
Scott/Eric?/Ed/Doug
It and the Banner are at the clubhouse -- I assume someone is going to pick
up?

Just got in touch with Brian Clough who outfitted the Parallax Hex Crawler
with an ARM, but did so too late -- he is in CA till mid next week. So it
won't be at the Maker Faire, but we will have it for future events as I will  make
arrangements to pick it up next week.

Will try to get my balancing robot up -- killed its batteries in my move
last week.

We need your support. I know some of our main support crew has been taken
down with various commitments. I will find a way to wrangle up some time.

If you can find a few hours come on down.

Ron

_http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2008/07/an_afternoon_at_maker_fai.html_
(http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2008/07/an_afternoon_at_maker_fai.html)