[DPRG] Mini-Maker Faire Nature and Science Museum (formerly The Science Place) Sat

Subject: [DPRG] Mini-Maker Faire Nature and Science Museum (formerly The Science Place) Sat
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Wed Jul 16 13:19:14 CDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-16 at 12:42 -0400, DeltaGraph at aol.com wrote:
> Reminder:  Mini-Maker Faire at Nature and Science Museum
> This Sat 9 am - 5 pm
>
> We need your support...

I'll definitely be able to make it out for part of the day. I can bring
my robot along but it's still more of a static display than a working
robot (I know, I know, I need to get back to work on it!)

Oh, and the Robot Magazine folks asked me to take a few pics of the
event, so if you want to see your robot in print, bring it along.

-Steve