[DPRG]Wall-E -> 1GHZ computers laser rangefinding

Subject: [DPRG]Wall-E -> 1GHZ computers laser rangefinding
From: ray xu rayxu at tx.rr.com
Date: Thu Jul 24 15:17:27 CDT 2008

I will be modulating it at low frequency; like 1 or 2 kHz, but not below
70Hz.  I am also not sure that if the unwanted light is in the same
wavelength (I don't have a light meter); but I'm assuming there is because
the sun light is triggering my sensor.

The sensor I'm using is a PNZ334; I noticed on my scope that it is a hybrid
of digital and analog.  Most of the time its either 5 volts or none; but if
a VERY tiny laser beam is detected, its somewhere in between.

And yes, the difference between the sun's (or even my bedroom lamp) energy
vs. my laser's energy is very big.

I am also not familiar about electronics filters, but I barely know them.

Ray Xu
rayxu at tx.rr.com
DPRG member
OOPic group member