[DPRG] OT: Anyone need a 19" rack?

Subject: [DPRG] OT: Anyone need a 19" rack?
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Wed Jul 30 14:25:07 CDT 2008

I've got a spare 19" rack that I need to sell. It's in great shape other
than being a bit dusty. It's identical to the one at the DPRG warehouse
if you've seen that one. There's a built-in ventilation fan at the top,
wheels, locking front plexi door and locking rear grill door, and one
full-size rack mount shelf. Back in the dot com boom when these were
purchased, they cost about $1200 plus a couple of hundred for the shelf.
Make an offer... If no DPRG'ers need it, I'll be posting it on ebay or
craigslist next week. Here are some photos and more info:

  http://www.ncc.com/auction/rack/

-Steve