[DPRG] ALL-CON Convention Next Fri-Sun Schedule & Request for Help/Participatation

Subject: [DPRG] ALL-CON Convention Next Fri-Sun Schedule & Request for Help/Participatation
From: steve at txtulip.com steve at txtulip.com
Date: Sat Mar 1 10:59:18 CST 2008

 Hi Ron,
??? I've been kicking the idea around and decided I can bring my platform to the con. It's a bit big at 28"x 38" and is a work in progress but still drivable. I wouldn't run it in autonomous mode just yet. Haven't had time to do thorough testing in that mode. It has the mechanum wheels for those who saw it at the Museum of Natural History when I brought it a few months ago and a few new ideas I've been working on. I'll bring it to the meeting on Tuesday. My only concern is that I wouldn't want anyone to get hit with it, it has some pretty powerful motors.
?? Not as sexy as cowII? but I'm kind of proud of it.
?? Any thoughts?

Steve Alaniz