[DPRG] DPRG Spring 2008 Outdoor Robot Challenge: 10 May 08

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG Spring 2008 Outdoor Robot Challenge: 10 May 08
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 8 09:11:42 CST 2008

David,
Thanks for the reminder.

As for me, my reward for finishing a current project will be to have some
time to work on my outdoor robot. Thanks for all of your posts. One, for me, I
thought quite interesting is  that odometry heading need not involve arctan
function. I did my own derivation, and felt quite proud about it --  but it
relied on arctan. My experience with that function has always gotten  me into
trouble with signs.   sine and cosine much more  friendly.

I think I am going to set my sights on just #1 and #2, but It will be fun  to
see how I can do with my favorite,
in I expect, last minute "go for it" mode.

Ron