[DPRG] DPRG Spring 2008 Outdoor Robot Challenge: 10 May 08

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG Spring 2008 Outdoor Robot Challenge: 10 May 08
From: Dean Hall dwhall256 at gmail.com
Date: Sat Mar 8 09:56:05 CST 2008

If atan gives you trouble, then use atan2(y,x), it uses the signs of
both arguments to determine the quadrant of the return value.  atan2
() should be available in most decent libm implementations.  avr-libc
has it.  See:
http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/
group__avr__math.html#g054230cd7e4c12958dbfac75ab6886e5

!!Dean