[DPRG] wiki

Subject: [DPRG] wiki
From: Jeff Koenig koenig.jeff at gmail.com
Date: Sun Mar 9 11:19:46 CDT 2008

Wow!  Thanks for taking the time to write this up this excellent
tutorial, David.  The code examples are excellent.

I strongly, strongly recommend any roboteer with a little free time to
read this.

Are you still using the Mini Robomind board in jBot?

I think I'm going to buy one, unless I find something better. (One was
discussed recently, but its name escapes me, it was about $350)

Steve, you have an MRM too, right?  I seem to remember  you posting to
the Robomind list.

Best,
Jeff