[DPRG] Sony LCDs available

Subject: [DPRG] Sony LCDs available
From: David M Wilson davidmw at tx.rr.com
Date: Thu Mar 20 10:44:28 CDT 2008

We are retiring a batch of Sony LCDs that have been pulled from Compaq / HP
iPaq PDAs.
Part number: ACX501AKM7
240x320

Screens have between 3 and 5 years of use.  Touch screens are nearly
flawless due to use of screen protectors.  Backlights have faded too much
for easy use outdoors but are fine indoors.  Maybe 1/3 of the screens have
developed significant 'stuck pixels' in the lower corners of the screen but
are otherwise functional.

These are available for free if you make it easy for me.  Pick them up,
cover shipping, or I can drop them off at RBNO.  I suggest taking 3 or 4 for
each one you want for obvious reasons.

Please send reply off-list if you need info or screens.

David Wilson