[DPRG] NMEA commands to configure a SiRFstarIII

Subject: [DPRG] NMEA commands to configure a SiRFstarIII
From: Dean Hall dwhall256 at gmail.com
Date: Tue Mar 25 11:02:13 CDT 2008

No, the GGA and RMC sentences still arrive at 1 Hz.  That's the
fastest that my SiRF module allows in NMEA mode.  Did I mis-speak/
type somewhere?

My robot has a 5 Hz sensor task and I plan to run the predictor-half
of the Kalman Filter at 5 Hz, but the corrector-half of the KF will
only be run when the NMEA sentence arrives (@ 1 Hz).

!!Dean