[DPRG] Mini Sumo Contest - Open - Ship-IN at UNI May 1st

Subject: [DPRG] Mini Sumo Contest - Open - Ship-IN at UNI May 1st
From: Jeff Koenig koenig.jeff at gmail.com
Date: Sat Mar 29 17:57:59 CDT 2008

Hi Randy,

>  Are you asking about a page showing the entries prior to the day
>  of competition?

Well, I guess I was thinking of a web page showing photos and
descriptions of the competitors _after_ the contest, with their
rankings, but before would be great.

That is, if it wouldn't give a late entry some kind of advantage.

> ...Rick Brooks with his Expurt-Mule is returning this year...

I found his website at http://brooksbots.com/.  Very impressive!

-Jeff

If so we don't have a page like that but it is a