[DPRG] Mini Sumo Contest - Open - Ship-IN at UNI May 1st

Subject: [DPRG] Mini Sumo Contest - Open - Ship-IN at UNI May 1st
From: Randy M. Dumse rmd at newmicros.com
Date: Sun Mar 30 16:34:12 CDT 2008

Dave Hylands said: Sunday, March 30, 2008 1:30 PM
> Bummer. Unfortunately Stinger won't be able to make a showing
> this year. Something broke on him and I haven't had a chance
> to fix it (been doing too much house building).

Hi Dave, so sorry to hear you're not going to enter. Clearly you
were the man/machine team to beat. Yes, please come back next
year. Nothing more exciting than a challenger returning to try
to retake his title. And no one knows who you'll be up against,
but I guess this means for certain someone else will take the
title this year if you are not represented.

Randy