[DPRG] RBNO Tue Nov 4

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO Tue Nov 4
From: Glenn Pipe ggpipe at yahoo.com
Date: Tue Nov 4 14:38:00 CST 2008

I'm bringing a case of water.

Thanks,

Glenn

On Nov 4, 2008, at 2:29 PM, DeltaGraph at aol.com wrote:

RBNO Attendees,

I've got 10 snausage hot dogs and some kind of celery and cheese sticks I will bring, so
at least some food coverage.

Don't know what the water situation is.

Bring your toys.
I am ready to jump off the wheel for a few hours.

Hey, Meeting this Saturday at the Garland clubhouse
I will get confirmation on contest date from someone -- don't think we heard from Doug.

Sorry David M, don't know what minutes status is.

I have line following course pads, will bring, we will need to create new paper curves..

Ron

Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot 5 Travel Deals!