[DPRG] Meeting This Saturday 12 NOON Garland Clubhouse / Contest is Nov 22

Subject: [DPRG] Meeting This Saturday 12 NOON Garland Clubhouse / Contest is Nov 22
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 5 18:07:44 CST 2008

All,

Meeting this Saturday!

Everyone bring your cool toys.
I see Glenn has been playing with some cool iphone based stuff.
Glenn will you bring that to this Saturdays meeting to show off?

If I am lucky I will have a little more time to play with XBEE modules and
some other robot modules.

We should have contest courses set up or getting close.

Contest is November 22 which is actually the 4th Saturday of the  month.
Normally we would do a contest on 3rd Sat., but 1st fell on Saturday which
threw things off.

Ron

Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)