[DPRG] DPRGlist Digest, Vol 54, Issue 7

Subject: [DPRG] DPRGlist Digest, Vol 54, Issue 7
From: Chris J. Kiick ckiick at austin.rr.com
Date: Thu Nov 13 18:04:53 CST 2008

Thank you for posting the rules. I was getting worried.

OK, now I have questions.

This contest is NOT going to be at the Science Place?  Any reason?

Last roborama the indoor contest courses were made using traffic cones,
I seem to remember.  Is 2008b definitely going to use the T course?

For Quick Trip and T-time, is there a penalty for touching or running
into a wall?

For T-time, does the contestant get to pick which area the bot starts
in, or is it random?

Do I get to start my own bot, or does the judge do it?  Who pushes the
button?

Looking forward to it,