[DPRG] Roborama Sat Nov 22 - 12 NOON - Garland Clubhouse

Subject: [DPRG] Roborama Sat Nov 22 - 12 NOON - Garland Clubhouse
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 15 11:33:39 CST 2008

Dale All,

Line following course will use white paper lines (1" lines and arcs  cut out
and glued to  dark gray rubber mat background.  See photo link  in post I made
a few days ago (contest archive photo)

Tee-Course -- was decided that black lines (black electrical tape I  presume)
would be applied to floor.
We could offer black background on tee if you want  to prepare one.
I think there is a roll of black photo paper stored near server rack  OR
possibly above plasma room.
White tape roll would probably be in tote.

Ron