[DPRG] Avalanche photodiodes

Subject: [DPRG] Avalanche photodiodes
From: Ray Xu rayxu at tx.rr.com
Date: Mon Nov 17 23:00:29 CST 2008

Yup, you are correct; I am one year away from high school.  And that sounds
awfully bad...  Thank you for your advice, and I will go through the safety
stuff.

Just a comment, I've gotten electrocuted a bunch of times (I'm lucky to
still be standing) and had no problems.  The recent ones was when I was
modifying a ATX powersupply as a bench top type for use in my projects; I
got shocked two times by those large heat sinks while taking live
measurements (luckily my dad was there).  The rest were in my childhood.

Ray Xu