[DPRG] Great Roborama!

Subject: [DPRG] Great Roborama!
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 23 19:41:51 CST 2008

Thanks, Paul for your thanks and for getting Tankbot up and  into  the
competition.

I agree, nice contest -- was very happy to see some new faces and some
familiar faces too.
Very nice to have a number of folks up from Austin, including Brian
Lippincott with some cool walking robots including some great demos.

Really, thanks goes to all who participated and to all who came out to be a
spectator.
Both Doug and I have the times and will get those posted.

Was cool to see both factory built and scratch built robots.
I know Steve took lots of pictures so looking forward to those.

Thanks to Dale for making available to us, 3 STM32 development kits, Tanner
Electronics for Gift certificates and to Mike's Hobby Shop for discounted RC
Servos.

Also, a new robot with some cool laser cut parts from John & Jacob  two new
faces.
They would have probably stopped a good number of us, but fortunately their
motor encoders were not yet talking to their controller. (Looking at scratch
built robots they brought in the best time in Line Following.)

Will had a nice selection of his scratch built robots. Also, a student who
he has been working with had line following entry that did claim the slowest
time, but WAS SUCCESSFUL!

The Pololu 3pi robots ruled the line following contest, which was pretty
intense.

Ron

today!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212962
939x1200825291/aol?redir=http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp%26icid=aolcom40vanity%26ncid=emlcntaolcom00000001)