[DPRG] Hello from sawtooth

Subject: [DPRG] Hello from sawtooth
From: JS angryscientist at gmail.com
Date: Tue Nov 25 08:43:13 CST 2008

Hi im Jacob and I was the other guy on the sawtooth team. I got an email
from the list forwarded to me regarding the two 3pi's using AI and I have a
few questions for those two gentlement:

1. I'm curious to know what the output code actually looks like;
2. Where in the code (what portions) are the changes being made as a result
of this process,
3. and what kinds of things within the code are being changed?
4. Does the code have some measure of success so that it knows which traits
are more desirable for the next iteration?

Nice to meet everyone and look forward to competing again.

Thanks,

-Jacob