[DPRG] Great Roborama!

Subject: [DPRG] Great Roborama!
From: Rud Merriam k5rud at arrl.net
Date: Tue Nov 25 09:16:49 CST 2008

Hi Jose,

Can you share more on how you develop the neural nets, do the simulations,
and genetic algorithms? Is this software proprietary to you or available
from others?

I have had an interest in Genetic Algorithms and Programming for awhile.
Also have done some work with the NASA CLIPS expert system.

I gather you are not training the neural network per se, but using GA to
derive networks and then test in simulation?

Rud Merriam K5RUD
ARES AEC Montgomery County, TX
http://TheHamNetwork.net <http://thehamnetwork.net/>