[DPRG] Random photos - looking for roboteer

Subject: [DPRG] Random photos - looking for roboteer
From: Mr S szinn_the1 at yahoo.com
Date: Thu Nov 27 11:46:12 CST 2008

Hello all,
Some time ago I was browsing photos on the DPRG website (I think) and I came across a video of someone explaining the progress on his latest robot. The robot itself looked like to home plates (think baseball) made of aluminum, about 1.5 inches thick and joined together with a hinge at the pointed end. Each plate had two wheels. The entire robot was articulated in the middle at the join of the two pointed ends of the home plate shaped pieces.

I would like to get in touch with this robot builder. I am hoping that someone can help point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Cheers

Scott