[DPRG] wireless video

Subject: [DPRG] wireless video
From: ed at okerson.com ed at okerson.com
Date: Thu Apr 2 13:12:08 CDT 2009

David,

Any idea what kind of resolution they need?  Most of the 802.11 cameras
are pretty low resolution (320x240) and the frame rate usually isn't very
good (10-20 fps).  Many years ago I rigged up a small UHF transmitter to a
camcorder and got reasonably good results with it.  A small local TV
station used it for a roving reporter on the sidelines at High School
football games.  But that was back in the days of analog TV. :)  Now days
they probably want 1080p.

Ed Okerson