DPRG List  

[DPRG] Mounting PCB inside an enclosure

Subject: [DPRG] Mounting PCB inside an enclosure
From: Ed Paradis legomaniac at gmail.com
Date: Thu Apr 2 14:22:10 CDT 2009

CA is short for cyto-acrysomething or other and is the 'real' name of
"Super Glue".

You can get several different types of CA (fast, slow, gel, etc) at a
hobby store.


2009/4/2 Peter Chung <peterchung1031 at gmail.com>:
> Thanks for the information. However, can you tell me what Sintra is and
> where I can get it? Also, what is CA'ing?

More information about the DPRG mailing list