[DPRG] wireless video

Subject: [DPRG] wireless video
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Fri Apr 3 11:03:50 CDT 2009

1080p jogged my memory. Pixavi announced a wireless HD video camera
called the Xcaster. I checked their page and they mention 1080p and 720p
here and there but the actual specs for the camera just say that it's
"HD" which could mean anything. It needs an 802.11g or 802.11n network
connection. The camera runs GNU/Linux too, which is kinda cool. The
press release says the price is $7950. Doesn't ship until May though.

 http://www.pixavi.com/