[DPRG] Sale in the Maker Shed

Subject: [DPRG] Sale in the Maker Shed
From: Dale Wheat dale at dalewheat.com
Date: Fri Apr 17 12:40:58 CDT 2009

In anticipation of Maker Faire in San Mateo (6 weeks from now), O'Reilly's Maker
Shed is having a sale.  I found some items that might interest robot builders:

Bare Bones Arduino kit $12.50:

http://www.makershed.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MKMD1

Seeeduino (Chinese Arduino clone) $24:

http://www.makershed.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MKSEEED2

Pololu 3pi robot $60 (regularly $99.95):

http://www.makershed.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MKPO1

Also look for the expansion boards and Orangutan programmer on sale as well.

3pi Epansion board with cutouts $10:

http://www.makershed.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MKPO3

3pi Expansion board without cutouts $10:

http://www.makershed.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MKPO4

Orangutan programmer $15:

http://www.makershed.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MKPO2

This USB programmer will work with almost all AVRs that have a 6 pin ISP
connector available.

Robotic blimp $49.95 half off:

http://www.makershed.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MKBRI

Plus lots more stuff that's got to go to make room for more stuff for the Maker
Faire.

Yes, I'm going to Maker Faire this year.  Yes, the Maker Shed is one of my
customers and sells some of my products.  No, none of my products seem to be on
sale at the moment.

Thanks,

Dale Wheat

(972) 486-1317