[DPRG] Anyone need an old PC?

Subject: [DPRG] Anyone need an old PC?
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Sun Apr 19 17:21:18 CDT 2009

I have an old PC headed for the recycle bin. It's a Pentium II 400MHz
with 256MB RAM, 12GB IDE HD, and IDE CD-ROM. It's got an old ATI RAGE
graphics card, a sound card, USB ports, and Ethernet. Plus all the usual
old-timey ports like serial, parallel, PS/2 keyboard/mouse. The power
supply works, it boots fine and runs CentOS GNU/Linux 5.3.

If anyone can give it a good home, let me know and I'll bring it to the
RBNO Tuesday night (unless someone wants to pick it up at my office
sooner)

-Steve