[DPRG] Warehouse Access/Lathe Access

Subject: [DPRG] Warehouse Access/Lathe Access
From: John Dolecek jdolecek at gmail.com
Date: Wed Apr 29 14:39:49 CDT 2009

Is anyone going to be at the warehouse sometime before roborama?  I need to
use the lathe to finish my wheels.  If the warehouse isn't available is
there another lathe that someone would let me use for a short time?  I have
everything necessary except the machine.  I just need to machine some o-ring
grooves in plastic wheels.  I've already determined how I'm going to hold
them while they're machined, and I'm going to attempt to make my own
tooling.  The wheels are about 4.875 in diameter, so just about any small
lathe will work.

Thanks,

John
Team Sawtooth